Are you tired of working to build someone else's dreams and not your own? Are you making less than 50k but know you're worth so much more? Are you miserable at your current job and know there must be a better way to earn a living? Are you making great money but lack time freedom to do things with your family and friends? If any of these sound like you please read below.
- Leader- looking for an Individual who wants to grow with the company. Someone with aspirations of growing their own insurance agency.
- Hard-worker- someone who realizes nothing is accomplished without hard work. Success is directly correlated with work ethic in our company.
- Driven- Promotions are based directly on performance.
- Successful- we are looking for someone with a track record of success. Whether that be in sports, business or education, we are looking for a candidate which has been successful in previous endeavors.
- Long term mindset- We are looking for an individual who is willing to work hard today to reap the benefits of residual and renewal income for years to come.
Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented sales person, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. We are looking for hard working people who want more for their lives and want a six figure income for years to come. You'll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients lives everyday.
Perks of the job include residual income, flexible schedule and time freedom, opportunities to cross-sell insurance products for additional income, the ability to build your own agency if you are a top producer and so much more. If this sounds like a job you'd love, apply now!
- Evaluate new customers insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations.
- Expand our customer base and market our insurance products via including Qualified leads, networking, referrals and various marketing strategies to bring in new business.
- process current policyholders insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims.
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping.
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Ability to obtain an insurance license in applicable state
- Great work ethic with the willingness to be coachable
Last updated on Feb 6, 2024