Within our e-commerce services expansion, we would like to add to our team a skilled E-commerce Business Developer who will focus on the Sales Acquisition of medium and large web shops. You will benefit a full flexibility to nurture the Viva.com e-commerce customers base from searching new merchants or attracting your old portfolio until closing the deals with success. During your journey, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic sales team!
Viva.com is a leading European cloud-based neo bank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva.com’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. An advocate for a sustainable cashless economy, the Organisation delivers digital payments services across three different time zones, in 17 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 30 payment methods. Harnessing the power of revolutionary technologies, such as the viva.com | Terminal app and Smart Checkout payment gateway, Viva.com provides an omnichannel solution, that offers seamless, conversion-boosting and secure ways to process online and in-person transactions, streamlining business operations and enhancing the customer experience.
Learn more at viva.com
- Identify, prospect and onboard new customers in e-commerce by using digital channels
- Recognize opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted markets, utilizing professional online tools
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients turning them into our ambassadors
- Support clients to identify, navigate and overcome technical or systemic complexities to drive the adoption of new e-commerce payment technology
- Manage end-to-end the e-commerce sales cycle; provide feedback, analysis and after-sales support where necessary
- Ensure that project goals are met and adhere to approved budget
- Participate actively in developing our e-commerce activities and strategies
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of online payments, e-commerce ecosystem and emerging mobile and digital payment technologies
- Minimum 5 years in B2B digital or e-commerce sales, ideally within the payments sector
- A proven track record of delivering high value e-commerce sales
- Outstanding knowledge of the SME and/or large enterprises market
- A good understanding of the UX & UI design usage
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Understanding of the payment gateway for web, mobile & apps
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent use of the Dutch and English languages
- A competitive salary (based upon your super skills and experience)
- Annual bonus
- Hospital Insurance
- A comprehensive benefit package to complement your salary (meal vouchers, mutuelle and prévoyance coverage, transportation reimbursement, etc.)
- A smooth onboarding followed by continuous training and feedback to further develop your skills
- A great opportunity for a career development and growth possibilities within the company
- If you’re interested in working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment within an international fin-tech company while acquiring excellent knowledge of the payment and banking industry, then hit apply today!
- PS: did we mention that Viva.com is a Great Place to Work certified company?
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023