- Participate in the articulation of DCP’s marketing and communications strategy and programmes.
- Spearhead the planning and organization of corporate/ social events (e.g. press conferences, media briefings etc.) for the organization.
- Participate in the development of all marketing/ brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure marketing communication materials address specific information needs of target markets as well as provide clarity on product offering.
- Liaise with media consultants and public relations agencies and ensure accuracy and consistency in the company’s external communications.
- Liaise with other sales & marketing unit heads to obtain and provide information on customers.
- Ensure adequate and positive media coverage for the organisation and act as a media spokesperson when required.
- Stay abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities to ensure innovative growth strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders/ partners.
- Champion the establishment and effective running of DCP’s call centre in line with approved strategy and objectives.
Develop and execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives Preparation of Annual Budget as the bedrock for Company’s annual Budget
Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with service level agreements ensure superior Customer & Technical Service Delivery
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communications or a related discipline.
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proven working experience in Brading & Marketing
Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience with at least two (2) years in a middle management position.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
Last updated on Mar 2, 2023