We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
At Glovo we are constantly looking for passionate and experienced engineers to join our ML Platform team. Glovo depends heavily on machine learning to make decisions in different areas of the business. The ML Platform team is responsible for providing the infrastructure and the necessary tooling for both data scientists and engineers to experiment, deploy and monitor machine learning solutions at scale. We are currently developing the next generation ML platform in order to take machine learning at Glovo to the next level of scale.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Architect, build and maintain the next generation platform that enables engineers and data scientists to create, evaluate, deploy and monitor machine learning solutions at scale
- Scale our machine learning platform products and the team around them as our business grows
- Work closely with data scientists to understand their needs and challenges and help them architect solutions to the specific problems they are solving.
- Actively participate in hands-on coding tasks as part of the ML Platform team using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Define and lead ML solutions across the entire Glovo business and deliver them in an efficient and timely manner..
- Actively contribute to improving the observability of ML solutions for the entire company.
- Actively mentor and grow other Machine Learning Engineers and form a strong MLE community.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of relevant full-time experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Experience leading impactful machine learning projects from inception to production.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps best practices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and best practices with application to highly scalable services (millions of requests per day)
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in software development and a need to write clean and well structured code
- Experience in driving cross team projects from technical perspective
- A well demonstrated test-driven mindset
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning Ops and other related Machine Learning technologies and practices.
- Experience developing production machine learning models observability solutions.
- Good English
- Experience building ML Platforms.
- Experience building Feature Platforms/Stores.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Competitive Pay and Enticing Equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products
- Zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need)
- Flexible working model - Combining 2 days a week working from home and up to 3 weeks a year working from abroad
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support
- External learning opportunities
- Office fun activities from drinks to cinema nights!
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Last updated on Oct 16, 2023