Job Title: Calibration Dataset Management Engineer
Location: Remote Ontario
Duration: 2+ Months to begins with
- Drivability & Emissions Calibration / Dataset Management Engineer
- Perform calibration work, such as data analysis, calibration of drivability and emissions features, etc.
- Manage datasets for ECM including drivability & emissions, including scheduling meetings, coordinating amongst teams, and maintaining organization of the many releases.
- Be responsible for reporting status of development activities to the manager.
- Prepare and provide Technical reports of the activities carried out following the project's Quality Gates schedule or whenever requested by the manager.
- Review and analyze drivability & emissions data traces, while developing standardized tools and methodologies for emissions testing
- Lead cross functional system resolution and CoE administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited university
- Basic understanding of gasoline engine efficiency, performance, and emissions
- Minimum of 1-year combined work experience in the area of powertrain development and/or calibration.
- English: Advanced
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work as a team.
- Conflict and crisis management
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
- Knowledge of software and equipment for engine calibration, MATLAB, measurement, and analysis (Inca-Etas / Horiba)
- Knowledge of the dyno environment and tools related to it, such as: Puma, Cameo, Indicom, Concerto
- Experience with Formula SAE
Additional Must Haves:
- Remote with occasional travel to the US for meetings (only) – Occasional meaning 1-2 times per MONTH
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
– This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Oct 31, 2023