Reesby are a premium emerging technology company and employment agency in the IT industry. Working with major global brands, we help people succeed in their careers.
About the role
As a Sales intern, you will be part of our career advice service team, collaborating across various of departments and delivering high quality and a devoted support service to our clients.
You will learn how to provide clients with support and guidance and helping them find their desired career path. This role will have an outflow of new and exciting challenges, where you learn how to provide current and personalised career advice using well-researched screening, testing and job alignment mechanisms.
You will learn how to:
- Build Brand partnerships and refine your inbound/outbound calling skills
- Provide individual career advice and pathway support to clients
- Provide onsite and virtual support to clients and colleagues
- Undertake relevant assessment and screening all Career Advice candidates
You will learn how to guide potential clients to jump start your career path. You are committed, empathetic and understanding and will learn how to familiarise with peoples journeys and learn about career advice tips and techniques.
You will also bring:
- Bachelor in Human Resources, Career Development or similar desirable but not essential
- A reasonable knowledge of career development and guidance
- Confidence and skill of building a network
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships internally and externally
- Motivated and passionate in achieving personal and team KPI's
- Previous Sales experience desirable but not essential
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated & driven and the ability to work in a team and autonomously
Office Location: Melbourne/Remote
Employment Category: Full-time
Check out our website for more jobs: