Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an ISO/SWIFT PM for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Banking clients.
Open to Remote. Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provide a single point of contact for those projects.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. This role will also recommend and act to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Project Execution
- Manages projects small/medium size projects of moderate complexity.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and execution of critical Technology projects and initiatives to deliver business value.
- Works with core project team (such as business partners, vendors, and technical team) to develop detailed, actionable project schedules.
- Assigns tasks to team and develops detailed and accurate work schedules, project estimates, and resource plans.
- Executes, monitors, and controls technical projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Communicates accurate and timely project accomplishments and overall project health to stakeholders via required measures and methods (such as status reports, metrics, checkpoints, portfolio reports, and scorecards).
- Manages and monitors project budgets with high focus on approved technical funding and technical cost containment.
- Ensures cost changes have accurate and timely approvals and follow corporate and department standards, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews project deliverables, especially technical artifacts.
- Manages technical vendor team, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Ensures support areas are engaged to drive effective training and turnover of technical solutions.
- Resource Planning
- Staffs technical projects through initial resource planning and ongoing accurate labor forecasting.
- Ensures the right teams are engaged at the right time for the right work over the life of the project.
- Ensures accurate and timely resource time charges to assigned projects.
- Coordinates contingent labor procurement/selection as required for assigned projects.
- Risk Management
- Ensures adherence to all government, corporate and department standards, policies and procedures in all technical artifacts, tasks and decisions across the technical team.
- Works to ensure all artifacts adhere to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively manages project risks and risk mitigation plans.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
Last updated on Nov 8, 2023