Job Details:Job Title: Press Brake Technician IILocation: Chandler, AZDuration: 12+ MonthsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sets up and operates press brake equipment in order to complete Level 2 jobs, which may be defined by the number of bends, the complexity of the operation, or the time it takes to complete the job.
- Performs operations such as blanking, bending, punching, and forming on a variety of materials based on blueprints and other instructions.
- Selects and installs the appropriate tools for the job and performs tracking and machine adjustments.
- Strong attention to detail, quality-focused, and willing to learn.
Educational/Certification Requirement: High School Diploma preferred and/or equivalent experience.Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- 2 years of experience operating mechanical press brake required.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing/print specifications.
- Uses precision measuring equipment devices to verify the accuracy of finished products according to the documented procedures.
- Completes part router paperwork, updates tracker, and moves the part to the next department.
- Performs daily, routine, and preventive maintenance of all tools and equipment.
- Documents all issues and inform supervision.
- Follows all safety rules and policies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push and pull
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Ability to stand for sustained periods of time.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity
- Subject to hazards including electrical current, moving mechanical parts, exposure to chemicals and debris.
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers, faxes, computers etc.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment.
– This means a deep commitment to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Last updated on Jun 7, 2022