Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career ready for an exciting opportunity, or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.
More about us. We make business technology Simple. Secure. Better. We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services and audio/video systems. We are an organization with strong partnerships between sales and service. We have hundreds of sales professionals, engineers, and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
Marco is hiring for a highly motivated and self-driven Sales Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to develop innovative strategies to achieve sales goals, as well as make meaningful connections with our customers.
The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting and executing the sales strategy and assigned sales revenue goals for customer accounts that will drive moderate business/financial impact and will represent full portfolio solutions for customers within defined geography.
- Manage sales funnel to achieve individual and team sales goals and corporate initiatives.
- Sell products and services at established profit goals.
- Uphold Marco’s business ethics by ensuring our solutions provide clients with increased efficiencies and profits.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and services, Marco sales processes, markets, trends, competitors, and clients to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct effective sales presentations of products and solutions offered by Marco.
- Create selling opportunities for entire Marco Product/Services Line utilizing other sales support personnel.
- Utilize CRM to establish and maintain a well-qualified data base
- Support Marco’s commitment to total customer satisfaction through active participation in the Corrective Action Request (CAR) process including prompt research and resolution.
- Strive for self-improvement by establishing and working to reach professional and personal development goals.
- Develop territory plans to increase sales and market penetration.
- Manage the required non-traditional work hours to meet job duties and responsibilities.
- High School diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Previous technology and/or copy/print sales experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Self-starter, ability to plan and implement territory sales strategy with limited supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment.
- Highly organized, ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of sales activity.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to deal effectively and professionally with all types of people and situations.
- Proficient with business collaboration tools including MS Office applications and company specific programs.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024