There may not be an “I” in Team, but there is in “Family.” Tired of feeling like a number? Join our family where we work hard together, and you feel supported by your Family.
Now hiring a Warehouse Associate to work in our Butte Distribution Center.
Warehouse Associate Job Details:
- Stock the picking line by sorting and organizing product
- Receive product and perform put-aways
- Perform inventory and cycle counts
- Pick product, palletize, and stage orders to be delivered
- Load and unload trucks
- Safely operate pallet jack, hand trucks, and forklift equipment
- Lift and carry cases of beverages weighing between 20-30 lbs consistently throughout shift, 158 lbs occasionally
- Work with a team that supports your success!
- Monday – Thursday 2 pm - 12 am
- $16 per hour, Full Time
- Pre-employment 4-panel drug testing and background check
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds, as well as lift 158 pounds up to 24” off the ground
- Free product every month
- Discount on Hayden’s products
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance and STD
- Paid holidays and PTO packages
- Referral bonuses
- 401(k) with Match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match (up to $5k)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Safe Ride Home Program
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 600+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.