Senior Network Engineer
Job Number: 23-02176
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for our client in Eden Prairie, MN.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides expert level analysis of data communications networks, including planning, design, evaluation, selection, and implementation.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Manages performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of associated infrastructure.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Contributes to initiatives aimed at driving down incident rates.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Consultant will be heavily focused on projects they need completed by EOY ; ACI Phase 2 & 3, FW project, Databank and Lifecycle.
- Outstanding knowledge and skills in network technologies including switching, routing, wireless, VPNs, cabling, WANs, and multiple protocols
- Experience with wireless and network security concepts.
- Advanced experience in designing and configuring all types of Cisco hardware.
- Experience implementing and supporting Quality of Service in the Enterprise networks for delivering critical applications and voice needs.
- AWS Cloud, EC2/S3, VPC Peering, NLB, VCP Peering, LB, Terraform
- Must be results oriented, self-motivated with teamwork skills and strong communications skills.
- Ability To Complete ACI Phase 2 & 3, FW project, Databank and Lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science business with an emphasis in management information systems or related technical field. However, upon evaluation, equivalent related experience and/or education may be substituted for the degree.
- Eight years technical work experience in network engineering or telecommunications of which a minimum of five has been managing midsized.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.