WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
Walkme is looking for a FP&A Senior Analyst to join our FP&A team! We are looking for candidates that are dedicated, accurate, responsible, initiators, with the ability to work independently, function and flourish in a dynamic work environment.
What you will actually be doing?
- Become a true thought partner for senior management, providing business insights, high quality deliverables and recommendations. Develop long-term strategic plans.
- Lead financial forecasting and budget control for your areas of responsibility (including annual planning)
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, patterns and areas of concern that require attention.
What should you bring to the table?
- 5-10 years of relevant FP&A experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and BI tools – Netsuite, Tableau - Advantage
What you'll love about us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row!
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $90,000 and $120,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and RSUs as part of our competitive total rewards package.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
Last updated on Oct 12, 2023