We are the payment technology partner of thriving brands. We provide the payment intelligence and technology businesses need to succeed locally and globally, through one integration. Assistant Partnership Manager LATAM is a role focusing on building and managing partnerships and products with leading third-party payment platforms and systems.
- Own sales/AM queries till resolution, escalating as required.
- Management of payment partners to ensure operational efficienc.
- Manage internal CRM (Salesforce).
- Reflect each freshly onboarded payment provider on CRM, including:
- creating the entry for newly boarded payment partners & methods
- keeping the pricing information for new and existing entries up to date.
- keeping the information on capabilities for new and existing entries up to date.
- create individual overview document for each payment method and maintain updates.
- Work closely with product, tech support to understand current and new providers.
- Document, maintain and support internal onboarding process with relevant stakeholders e.g. UW, Compliance.
- Communicate guides/procedures and training material to internal stakeholders.
- Native or near-native level of English.
- Spanish desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- Use of CRM tools (Salesforce precisely);
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in a relevant field of study.
- Strong background in the online payments industry
- Service-oriented, excellent client and retention skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a pro-active team player.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and spoken).
- Achievement-oriented, hard worker, capable of sustaining intense workload.
- Stress resilience.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package. Please send your resume in English.