- Supervise the activities of assigned packing plant shift team to ensure plant operations are optimized and established targets for the plant are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Act as shift in-charge for respective shift team.
- Assist with reviewing of ATCs for respective shift team and ensure Shift Manager signs off in a timely manner.
- Assist in supervising the loading of cement into trucks during respective shift.
- Supervise the operation of packing plant equipment’s during respective shift.
- Liaise with maintenance engineers for the maintenance of packing plant machine and ensure prompt repairs are carried out when required.
- Enforce the use of personal protection equipment during respective shift to prevent accidents.
- Ensure effective on-the-job training of packing plant operators.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Shift Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- OND or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good supervisory skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Last updated on Dec 14, 2020