We are looking for a results-oriented Team Lead Enterprise Sales (all genders) to join our Enterprise B2B Sales team. As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a high-performing team of sales professionals, driving sales strategies, and achieving revenue targets. As a leader by example you will foster a positive team culture, encourage collaboration, support professional development and collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, legal and customer success, to ensure customer satisfaction
Join our team and help us inspire people to lead active and healthy lives.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide ongoing feedback, and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Implement effective sales processes, methodologies, and tools to drive sales performance.
- Monitor individual and team sales performance against targets and KPIs.
- Provide guidance and support to team members to overcome challenges and achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct regular sales pipeline reviews, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders by leading by example.
- Prepare regular sales reports and presentations for sales management and senior leadership.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the sales team
What you need to succeed
- You have gained extensive experience as a successful sales professional in a B2B environment
- You are an experienced leader with 1+ years experience and have led, inspired and motivated a team before
- You bring a track record in enterprise sales or bigger customer tiers
- You gained strong knowledge of B2B sales strategies, techniques, and best practices
- You have excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- You are results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data and make data-driven decisions
Our offer to you
- We’re working in hybrid mode offering you flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro Membership
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024