"Conquering cancer through AI"
Lunit, a portmanteau of ‘Learning unit,’ is a medical AI software company devoted to providing AI-powered total cancer care.
Our AI solutions help discover cancer and predict cancer treatment outcomes, achieving timely and individually tailored cancer treatment.
🗨️ About the Team & Position
- Lunit develops cutting-edge medical image analysis methods and applies them in the field so as to improve the workflow of medical professionals. We use the power of advanced computer vision algorithms and the development of unique computational diagnostics and biomarkers to increase the chance that medical professionals can save human lives.
- Lunit is currently expanding its Cancer Screening business in North America and Latin America.
- Clinical Application Specialist, Americas will be responsible for delivering Lunit products’ values to customers and partners and acting as a successful clinical advisor to the company.
- To fulfill such high demands in the Americas region, Lunit is looking for passionate, experienced candidates who can pitch Lunit's products with excellent clinical knowledge and communication skills. He/she will work closely with team members in Seoul, North America, and Latin America.
🚩 Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Business team and partners in pre-/post-sales activities aimed at delivering value propositions to customers and supporting the customers' use of Lunit product(s) - thus maximizing sales conversion and customer retention rate
- Provide product(clinical) training for customers and partners - including localization and maintenance of training materials
- Act as a field clinical support for customers and partners; working closely with technical service, business, and other relevant teams to respond to incidents and queries related to clinical applications
- Share key customer, market, and competitive insights with business, product, and other relevant teams - including customer feedback management
- Develop relationships with KOLs and customers
- Represent the company at conferences, exhibitions, and other relevant events, and support presentations; arrange speakers or deliver the presentation
- Over 5 years of professional experience in customer-facing clinical/sales roles for medical imaging
- Excellent clinical knowledge in breast imaging
- Established relationships with KOLs in breast imaging
- A commercially driven mindset to work together with business, technical teams as “one team”
- Excellent organizational, training, and verbal/written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel domestically for events/customer meetings
- Flexibility to work independently and as a team
- Ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel (e.g. Latin America - Chile, Mexico, Brazil) for events/customer meetings - as required, with low frequency
- Bachelor’s degree
🏅 Preferred Experiences
- Experience implementing new clinical technology
- Language proficiency in Spanish (business-level)
- Passion for learning about and advancing AI in healthcare
- Open mind and respect for cultural differences
- Ability to develop and nurture leads
- Data analytics skills
📝 How to Apply
- CV (resume, free format) submission required
🏃♀️ Hiring Process
- Document Screening → Peer Interview → Competency-based Interview (including PT) → Culture-fit Interview → Onboarding
- Reference checks may be conducted during the process.
🤝 Work Conditions and Environment
- Work type: full-time
- Working from home
- Salary: after negotiation
- If you misrepresent your experience or education or provide false or fraudulent information in or with your application, it may be grounds for cancellation of the employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, and lactation), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and general treatment during employment.
- Lunit USA, Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify electronically compares information entered on the Employment Eligibility Verification, Form I-9, with records contained in Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
Right to Work Notice.
Last updated on Sep 27, 2023