Are you an experienced QA Engineer (Backend) ready for your next challenge? The PAM (Player Account Management) Area is now hiring!. We are an international team with some of the best people in the industry! If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle company-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in several markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. Our Product Development organisation spans across 5 locations, with the most creative teams in the industry! If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
We are operating in a very competitive market therefore we MUST use latest technologies. Our aim is to create the best performance, functionality, and user experience in the iGaming industry! You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 40+ online brands and 100+ payment integrations! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Design and develop automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and frameworks to validate software functionality, performance, and reliability.
- Work on maintaining and improving our automation framework using latest trends, technologies and best practices to safeguard our product quality.
- Implement and maintain test automation frameworks, ensuring scalability, maintainability, and reusability.
- Develop deep knowledge of our product in order to identify weaknesses in our coverage and address them.
- Research on tooling improvements, CI/CD pipeline configuration and Release process automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, product managers to understand project requirements and define test plans.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and work closely with the development team to provide detailed and actionable feedback.
- Be directly involved in our product’s codebase with the ability to perform code changes on features in scope of adding better quality coverage, robustness and reduce time-to-market
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies related to QA automation, and apply them to improve testing practices.
- Contribute to the overall quality culture by promoting a proactive and collaborative approach to quality assurance throughout the development lifecycle.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in a similar role involving Quality
- Willingness to learn programming languages such as C# for automated testing.
- Good understanding of Quality methodologies, best practices and techniques for code coverage
- A passion for Quality and Development in order to bring the best experience to the customer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly document and communicate test results and defects.
Experience with libraries, frameworks and languages such as
- Puppeteer/ Playwright.
- Experience with TeamCity and Github Actions for CI/CD integration
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA, for issue tracking and Confluence;
- Self-starter, analytical and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in iGaming industry is considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent certification is considered a plus
- ISTQB qualification is considered a plus
Who We Are
Betsson Group is one of the largest companies within the Global iGaming space and can trace our heritage as far back as the 1960’s. We’re Swedish and publicly listed too with our Operational HQ located on the Mediterranean Island of Malta.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. As a market leader within iGaming we offer online gaming products across 12+ jurisdictions and 20+ brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform used by hundreds of thousands of our customers!
What we offer
- Monthly Allowance for Lunch
- Private & Life Plan Insurance for you and your family
- Team Building Budget
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Events and initiatives both Local (Quarterly Meetings) and Global
- Professional Development Programs & Internal Career Opportunities
- Milestone Birthday
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023