Pangaea creates and grows digitally native brands on a global scale. Our first two brands are Lumin and Meridian, both in the personal care space. Our goal is to create iconic, disruptive, and culture impacting brands that attract communities of brand lovers across borders. Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 50 different countries. We have grown to over 50 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. We secured Series B funding in 2021 from Eurazeo Brands.
We are a group of individuals who strive to live out the four values in our behaviors, decisions and actions. We are equally passionate about growing a community for each of our brands as we are for building our internal community of Pangaeans. As Pangaeans, we can’t think of a better place to make a difference in our customers’ journeys of self-care and in our colleagues’ paths to success. We go out of our way to lift each other up, recognize the diverse talents that each person brings to our community and perpetuate a sense of belonging for all.
- Passion: We are mentally and emotionally connected and committed to our work. We are willing to put in the work today, knowing that this will position us for the most success tomorrow and beyond. We are invested in and passionate about Pangaea, its people and its mission.
- Innovation: We research, think critically and explore new possibilities and approaches to problems. We are intentionally curious and strive to obtain innovative recipes for success. By seeking new and creative ways to do things, we believe that we will be able to achieve our mission at unprecedented speed and scale.
- Push the Limits: Pangaea embraces a “yes we can” culture. We work towards our mission no matter how hard it gets or how long it takes. We are equally tenacious as we are relentless and we do what it takes to win as a team.
- Prioritization: Conscious prioritization is essential to our success. We tend to prioritize decision-making that may lead to sustainable business outcomes. We make calculated bets and focus on fewer, greater initiatives that will result in the greatest value for Pangaea, our customers and our teammates.
The Brand Marketing team is searching for an Influencer and Partnerships Manager who will manage the day-to-day relationships with our current influencers, prospect and identify high-impact partnership opportunities, help develop and secure talent for brand initiatives, and work with potential brand partners beyond our current reach. This person should have excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to conceptualize, pitch and negotiate deals with new influencers, content creators, non-competitive brands, third-party vendors and agency partners. The candidate should be very knowledgeable of the beauty/lifestyle influencer/events space and must be able to name influencers and showcase direct relationships. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Social Media, Influencer & Public Relations, the ideal candidate will work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including brand marketing, social media, digital, and creative departments, to ideate and secure talent such as content creators, influencers, and brand ambassadors for brand campaigns, ongoing initiatives, and brand activations. This collaborative effort aims to enhance brand awareness, build brand affinity, and foster a sense of community.
- Continuously prospect, identify, onboard, and build relationships with prominent influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors while managing and strengthening relationships with existing talent.
- Proactively identify opportunities to expose Pangaea brands to new audiences, partnering with individual influencers, content creators, brand ambassadors and non-competitive brands through gifting, sweepstakes and giveaways, digital campaigns, experiential brand events, and activations.
- Conceptualize, pitch, negotiate, and secure usage content rights for all influencer partnerships.
- Draft and/or edit various pitching materials, including influencer briefs, content, and copy; also coordinate the collection and distribution of relevant assets for internal and external needs.
- Collaborate with the performance ads team to help secure pricing for allow-listing for TikTok and Instagram opportunities.
- Collect final creator content and share it with key stakeholders in digital and creative
- Collaborate with the social media team to ensure each owned brand channel is actively outreaching and engaging with content creators, organic and paid influencers, brand ambassadors, and non-competitive brands.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, public relations, creative teams and third-party vendors to craft unique, memorable, and "share-worthy" seeding experiences, gifting, and mailers for influencers, content creators, and brand ambassadors; track online mentions; provide ROI and key metrics; and quantify all initiatives on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Help manage talent, monthly budgets, logistics, and critical paths for all partner initiatives.
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies, up and coming talent.
- Keep management up-to-date on performance, budgets, wins and challenges.
- Prepare, distribute, and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates, post-campaign and evergreen performance reports, and the latest influencer relations performance reports that provide ROI and key metrics; and quantify all initiatives on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, succinctly and clearly.
- Leverage data and insights to help inform strategic decisions, updates and improvements to existing/future influencer programming.
- BA/BS degree in, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, a related field, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of concentrated experience with in-house influencer programming, partnerships and campaigns; proven ability to significantly build brand awareness, consumer affinity, and drive significant engagement.
- Strong relationship building history with demonstrated success in securing effective influencers for evergreen efforts, large-scale campaigns and brand activations.
- Must be able to name influencers and showcase established direct relationships.
- Proven ability to successfully manage individual partnerships and campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Resourceful problem-solver with a proactive approach, adept at independent work under pressure and within tight timelines. Skilled in managing multiple projects for two brands simultaneously.
- Multi-tasker who is well-organized, possesses high attention to detail with impeccable written/oral presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills, and professional decorum in a remote setting.
- Passion, experience and knowledge of the beauty landscape and beauty-specific influencers.
- Experienced in delivering clear and concise presentations of proposed initiatives and campaign outcomes to the CEO and leadership teams.
- Strong understanding of native social media platforms (Meta/Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest) and influencer management tools such as (CreatorIQ, Tribe Dynamics, Grin, Upfluence or comparable).
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up ideas/assumptions.
- Experience managing and staying on budget, negotiating contracts and securing usage content rights including allow-listing, for Instagram and TikTok.
- Candidates who can work in PST timezone are preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The reasonably estimated annual base salary for this role ranges from $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, experience and location. Details of participation in benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Additionally, our goal is to provide Pangaeans with an excellent benefits experience that enhances their physical, mental and financial health and well being. These benefits are thoughtfully designed and curated to ensure that our employees are fully equipped to help us build. Some benefits include:
- Health insurance: Pangaea offers medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. Out of three amazing medical plans, we cover 100% for the first plan for employees and 90% of the monthly premium for two higher coverage plans. We also provide 75% of the monthly premium for family coverage.
- Wellness: We provide free membership to health and wellness apps such as Gympass (live and virtual fitness classes), Ginger (behavioral health coaching, therapy and psychiatry) and Carrot (fertility, family planning and pregnancy support).
- A LOT of time off: Pangaea recognizes up to 14 paid holidays per year (exact number varies by country). We also have 6 additional “Pangaea Fridays” throughout the year where employees can get a head start on their weekend and take the whole day off. Lastly, we have a flexible time off policy and trust our employees to take vacation when they need it!
- Staff discount: All staff members are given $100 of credit per month to use on Pangaea products so that they can try, own (and love!) all the products we sell.
Please note that some benefits vary by country and are subject to change.
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023