Hire Resolve's client is urgently seeking the expertise of a Geotechnical Engineer in New York, NY.
- Development and management of subsurface investigation and laboratory testing program
- Execute geotechnical standard practice, develop geotechnical design and analysis strategy for transportation/transit projects, foundation design, retaining wall design, embankment design, support of excavation design, seismic design using geotechnical engineering software such as SLOPE/W, SEEP/W, LPILE, GROUP, DEEPEX, ct-Shoring, GRLWEAP, PLAXIS, PHASE2, FLAC, PROSHAKE, etc.
- Provide geotechnical memoranda, data and design reports, and Contract Documents
- Providing geotechnical support during construction
- Minimum 5 years of local New York geotechnical experience
- BS in Civil Engineering with Geotechnical Engineering emphasis
- NYS PE license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in NYC area geotechnical practice and geology
- Comprehensive suite of benefits focused on providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career. These benefits include coverage related to medical, dental, vision, disability, and life; retirement savings; paid sick leave; paid vacation (or other personal time); paid parental leave; and paid time off for purposes of bereavement, voting, and/or attendance at naturalization proceedings.
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment. Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Salary: $74,900 - $148,500
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Chanel Mendes and Emma Hudson at Hire Resolve or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us your CV: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023