Network Device Interface (NDI) is a high-performance standard that harnesses the power of Software, Computers, and Networks to make video creation and delivery accessible and easy for millions, fueling the software-defined visual storytelling revolution. At NDI, we democratize access to easy-to-use tools and technologies that help everyone create and deliver high-quality video using existing software applications, computing devices, and networks.
The NDI team is a high-performing small team united by a desire to change the world of video. Interested in joining the mission?
We are seeking an exceptional and hands-on sales manager to join a fast-growing business and selling team. You will help expand NDI's market position and establish NDI as the Defacto video over IP standard across multiple verticals. The ideal candidate brings extensive experience in B2B technology licensing and SaaS sales in dynamic markets with complex, technical products. A substantial experience in broadcast, video streaming, content-encoding/transcoding, and delivery is a PLUS.
As a sales manager, you will be accountable for closing new deals with new and existing customers, managing key accounts, and effectively selling across multiple product lines, industries, and customer segments.
About the Role
- You will own increasing the market presence and adoption of NDI through the licensing of the NDI products and licensed technologies
- You will work alongside prospective customers on adding NDI to their new and existing products
- You will communicate the NDI value proposition to target accounts and influence their decision to adopt NDI
- You are negotiating and closing technology and Software Licensing contracts and new strategic partnership deals
- You will be developing and sustaining long-term customer relationships while engaging new customers at all levels, including senior-level executives
- You are going to be building and continuously growing a solid pipeline by Identifying & engaging organizations in the target market(s)
- You will be hunting for new accounts and deals while retaining and expanding business with the current customer base
- You are going to be delivering targets for deals volume, market share, and other key performance objectives
- You will manage daily & weekly sales activities: pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above-quota results.
- You are working closely with cross-functional teams to coordinate and integrate the sales efforts to establish the firm as the clear leader in all areas where we play.
- You have extensive experience in B2B OEM technology licensing sales are a MUST
- You have 10+ years of progressive sales experience, including direct sales
- You have 5+ years of technology and software licensing sales experience. SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Results-driven sales are professional with exceptional lead generation, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- You possess intimate knowledge of the video industry and experience working with industry partners at major hardware OEMs, cloud service providers, and broadcast hardware and software providers
- You are experienced in broadcast/ video streaming, content-encoding/transcoding, and Content Delivery Networks (CDN) is a Big Plus.
- You understand when to have a sense of urgency, a natural bias for action, and an ability to operate independently
- You have knowledge and experience in sales processes, including the effective use of CRM tools such as Salesforce
- You have high energy and are self-driven with a solid ability to take ownership of customer relationships, solve issues and handle solution coordination with the customers and R&D/Support organization
- You are available to travel frequently domestically and internationally (and a willingness to work outside regular office hours, when required, is expected)
- You execute with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
More stories, better told
Vizrt®️ is the world’s leading provider of innovative visual storytelling tools for media content creators in broadcast, enterprise, or new media – unlocking the power of a story for all. Vizrt offers market-defining software-based solutions for real-time 3D graphics, video playout, studio automation, sports analysis, media asset management, and journalist story tools. Vizrt offers Flexible Access to our workflows, and our platforms integrate with third-party products because we believe in enabling our customers’ success, giving them the right tool for the job, and accelerating their creative excellence.
More than three billion people watch stories told by Vizrt customers every day including from media companies such as CNN, CBS, NBC, Fox, BBC, Sky Group, Al Jazeera, NDR, ZDF, Network 18, Tencent, and many more. https://www.vizrt.com/vizrt
Recruitment Process for this role:
1. Recruiter Screening
2. Team Interview
3. Final Interview
Apply for this job
Last updated on Jul 3, 2023