We are Assembly – and we’re not like the rest. We’re the modern alternative agency, bringing together industry-leading data, talent, and tech to Find the Change That Fuels Growth for the best brands on the planet, including Adobe, Lane Crawford, Marina Bay Sands, and more. Our diverse, global community of over 1,600 passionate experts combines global thinking with unmatched local expertise in more than 20 markets worldwide – enabling brands to engage and move consumers anywhere. We use STAGE, Assembly’s proprietary, privacy-centric data solutions platform, to surface powerful insights that transform into actionable brand opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and platforms embedded in the lives of today’s consumers, and we’re tapped into how culture and communities’ needs change. We do this while staying steadfast in our commitment to Leave the World Better Than We Found It through measurable social and environmental impact work.
Assembly was named The Drum’s APAC Media Agency of the Year in 2021
Who We’re Looking For
This is a really exciting role in an environment that has so much opportunity for a HR professional.
Reporting into the Associate Manager, People & Experience, you will provide exceptional People admin support to the Korea market. You’ll also be working alongside our regional Talent Acquisition team to find and attract top talent for digital marketing and data analytics vacancies.
You will see yourself learn and grow into an all-round HR Generalist.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON ANY GIVEN DAY
HR Operations, Processes and Policies (50%)
- Onboarding new starters and offboarding leavers
- Maintain and keep the HRIS updated, ensure proper documentation and filing process are in place
- Prepare employment contracts, addendums and company letters
- Process payroll via external payroll provider
- Work with Office Manager where necessary
- Support the Associate Manager in updating, implementing and maintaining company policies and procedures
- Support the Associate Manager in managing and looking at ways of improving employee benefits with insight from market trends and internal needs
- Support in managing HR and Office budget
Talent Acquisition (50%)
- Independently handle end to end recruitment process including but not limited to sourcing, interviews, offer negotiation, on boarding arrangements for junior positions to support office growth
- Assist wider Talent team in facilitating in-person interviews for senior positions based in Seoul
- Ensure smooth on-site interview experience
- Proactively utilize different channels to expand talent pool and to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner
- Help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that could make the cut
- Ensure the Applicant Tracking System and reports are updated in a timely manner
- Proactively follow up with hiring managers on candidates’ application status
- Support talent acquisition initiatives across the region
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU
- HR experience preferred
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Having strong organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Having strong sense of ownership
- First class written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to solve problems using own-initiative
- The ability to work autonomously
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a culture with diversity
- Attention to detail
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software packages
- Korean Native
- Fluent English - Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening all Business Level
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals.
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it.
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
Last updated on May 18, 2023