The Bolt Market Global Commercial Excellence team focuses on defining the global commercial priorities and supporting local Category Management teams through defining strategies, frameworks, guidelines and policies, executing projects on a global level, and contributing to product development to scale our business. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the team on our journey to build our grocery vertical and dark stores all over our markets throughout Europe and Africa!
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
<title>About the role</title>
The role will report to the Commercial Excellence Manager, and work closely with the Product Data Analytics team to create global data-driven frameworks around Assortment, Pricing, Promotion and Content Management being a key stakeholder to the definition and execution of Bolt Market’s Commercial strategy and value proposition.
Being the most senior analytics expert in Bolt Market Commercial team, you will have the chance to lay the foundation and vision for how we measure and optimise our grocery value proposition using data and analytics.
<title>Your daily adventures will include:</title>
- <point> Delivering exciting projects like customer profiling, price elasticity estimates, assortment health metrics, store clustering and many others</point>
- <point>Measuring & reporting Commercial KPIs like Sales, COGS, Purchases, Commercial Margin, #Items sold, active, passive, user level performance, basket level performance and additional Commercial metrics ensuring regular visibility on those through high-quality reporting</point>
- <point>Using the vastness of our data on customers’ in-app and purchasing behaviour to identify and suggest areas of improvement</point>
<point>Quantifying the impact of Commercial team’s initiatives</point>
- <point>Collaborating with Product team on designing and running customer-facing experiments to improve Assortment, Pricing, Promotions and Content Management practices</point>
- <point>Suggesting and implementing improvements in our current data analytics tools</point>
- <point>Translating business needs into data collection requirements for Product team to enable new insights and possibilities for analysis</point>
- <point>Analysing historical performance and provide business helpful insights</point>
- <point>Owning Data related projects within the Commercial team</point>
- <point>You have experience of thriving in an environment that has a fast customer-feedback cycle and having empathy for the end-user</point>
- <point>You are great at making data-driven and metric-driven decisions</point>
- <point>You have a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field</point>
- <point>You have at least 2 years of experience in an analytical role dealing with large volumes of data. Experience in consulting, data analysis, business intelligence, and/or implementing data-driven solutions is a plus</point>
- <point>You have Grocery Retail experience</point>
- <point>You have amazing SQL and Excel skills. Experience with Python or R is a strong plus</point>
- <point>You have experience with some BI tools and data visualisation like Tableau, Power BI or Looker</point>
- <point>You act like an owner: managing your own backlog and stakeholders, relentlessly prioritising for maximum impact, owning and leading data & analytics projects</point>
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
<title>Why you’ll love it here:</title>
- <point>Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility</point>
- <point>Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries</point>
- <point>Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world </point>
- <point>Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities</point>
- <point>Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work</point>
- <point>Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode</point>
- <point>Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks</point>
<text>*Some perks may differ depending on your location.</text>
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023