We are a financial services platform that leverages technology to offer our customers seamless and user-friendly products related to banking, loans, and investments. Our vision is to empower users to achieve financial wellness.
We help users cut through the banking jargons, offer smart insights based on spending and provide users with a range of new age features to enable and make sense of their finances. Our mission is to inspire healthier financial communities and help people own their relationship with money.
● You will be responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of our data science projects and ensuring the robustness, scalability, and efficiency of our data pipelines, machine learning models, and analytical tools.
● You will be demonstrating experience in Object Oriented Skills, knowledge of design patterns, and uncanny ability to design and architect highly scalable and robust products & Micro-Services for Jupiter on day to day basis.
● You are a Technologist with a strong Product Thinking mindset and have the pushback ability from an Engineering perspective on the possibilities of deliverables.
● You are responsible to break the silos between the teams and create a collaborative mindset, build strong and meaningful cross-functional relationships, build trust, avoid duplication, and always keeping long-term Product & Organizational Vision.
● You are looked upon as a coach, mentor, and Thought Leader across the organization, and hence this role demands you to behave and emulate being a tech strategist along with working with Executive teams to deal with differences of opinions in a mature data-driven approach and in turn, helping teams to build synergies towards a common mission.
● You will collaborate closely with data scientists, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and implement solutions that enable data-driven decision-making across the organization.
● You are a role model Individual Contributor with over 10+ Yrs. of overall experience building scalable, robust consumer tech products that Engineers across the hierarchy along with executive leaders in the organization can look up to.
● You should have deep expertise in one or more open-source technologies, design patterns, optimizations, and deployments on AWS and be proficient in containers, and Java.
● You should have build or exposed to data driven solutions & AI/ ML based applications using various ML based open source technologies
● You should have knowledge of data governance, security and compliance standards is a plus.
● You should constantly experiment with new technologies and measure performance for yourself and drive adoption of the best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in your team.
● You should have actively participated in Technology Forums and should have represented on various technical forums.
● BTech, BE or Ph. D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) Persona & DNA of Jupiter:
● Passion for solving new age neo-banking problems.
● High Ownership, Over Communication, Strong Bias for action(be restless until the loop is closed).
● Never accept failure.
● Highly Execution Focus Do meet us to learn more about the crazy bunch of leaders & discover us a notch closer.
Why you should work with us:
We are customer centric and are committed to building a better banking experience. We're a positive, transparent and inclusive community that is result driven and motivated by brilliance. Working with us is not just fun, it's agile, fast paced and collaborative. We've been backed by leading investors like Tiger Global, QED, Matrix , Sequoia and are growing rapidly in the fin tech space - we’ve built a strong community of over 2 million users and are expanding!
If that's not enough, there's always more!
• Need a breather? Game with Jovians on the foosball table, obviously there's a scoreboard !
• Our wholesome health care plans take care of you - whenever, wherever.
• Embrace growth! You'll find people from all walks of life at Jupiter, budding freshers, seasoned veterans - you name
• We take unwinding as seriously as we do hustling - game nights are just our way of downtimes
• Collaboration is key for us - your value isn’t limited to your responsibilities! Feel free to lurk in other departments and share your thoughts!
• Weekly knowledge sharing: Learning doesn’t stop at Jupiter - grab your cup of chai and engage in knowledge sharing from the best in the business, every Wednesday!
And there's always more:
Want to know more about us? Hop onto the links below:
Sounds like you’d fit right in? Apply to our job using the link below!