Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and implements the business needs of customers using Uniphore suite of products in Conversation AI.
- Produce functional specs/requirements documentation, stories, test specifications etc.
- Listen to call, read transcripts and understand business context to define and configure analytics categories that addresses business use cases.
- Development and testing of dashboards based on requirements of various stakeholders within the Customer organization.
- Iteratively evolve the solution through tuning/addition of keywords, phrases, business rules and enhancement of analytics models
- Analyze output generated and provide recommendations on insights observed.
- Conduct Root cause analysis and suggest recommendations.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish & innovate
- Influence and contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on field / customer inputs.
Experience & Qualification
- Years of Experience X years
- Master / bachelor’s degree in business administration, Computer Science or in a related discipline is required.
- Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
- Contact Center Experience: Working knowledge in contact center operations/ products and business processes.
- Conversational product knowledge, CX, Analytical, AI tunning & DLM (Domain Language Model)
- Experience in working directly with clients on Contact Center Analytics use cases. Should have worked on use cases related to Agent performance, sales, collections, customer experience etc. for business verticals (Industry domain) such as Telecoms & BFSI.
- Experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence Tools and Methodologies
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
Nice to have skills
- Hands on experience on audit and quality monitoring process in contact centers
- Experience on Tableau Reporting
- Experience in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive models is good to have.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023