We are Assembly – and we’re not like the rest. We’re the modern alternative agency, bringing together industry-leading data, talent, and tech to Find the Change That Fuels Growth for the best brands on the planet, including Adobe, Lane Crawford, Marina Bay Sands, and more. Our diverse, global community of over 1,600 passionate experts combines global thinking with unmatched local expertise in more than 20 markets worldwide – enabling brands to engage and move consumers anywhere. We use STAGE, Assembly’s proprietary, privacy-centric data solutions platform, to surface powerful insights that transform into actionable brand opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and platforms embedded in the lives of today’s consumers, and we’re tapped into how culture and communities’ needs change. We do this while staying steadfast in our commitment to Leave the World Better Than We Found It through measurable social and environmental impact work.
Assembly was named The Drum’s APAC Media Agency of the Year in 2021
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON ANY GIVEN DAY
- Search Keyword creation (Google, Baidu, 360, Shenma, etc.)
- Social Media management (Wechat Weibo)
- Ad text copywriting (CN & EN)
- writing compelling ad texts
- Studying for and taking all Google & Baidu Exams
- Identifying opportunities in the marketplace and account growth
- Client contact
What we pledge:
- Full on-the-job training and support
- Google & Baidu product training
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong Chinese skills with Good English
- Graduation in Maths, Stats, Science, Business or Marketing degree
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- A passion for online marketing
- Problem solving skills
- Evidence of strong communication skills
- 100-150 CNY/day
- At least 3 days required per week
- Duration: Minimum 3 months
- Location: 上海市徐汇区云锦路航汇大厦 （11号线云锦路站）
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals.
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it.
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
Sound like the right role for you? Click to apply now!
Last updated on Apr 7, 2020