vFairs is leading the way by breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
What we do
vFairs helps organizations host epic online, hybrid, and in-person events. We offer a platform where event organizers are empowered to stretch their network and reach a globally dispersed audience all while creating a memorable impact with rich 3D designs, data for days, and a destination where attendees can interact and network using the best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Customer Success professional to join our global team. This role will be responsible for driving the retention of our customers and will focus on deepening our relationships with them, enabling us to find opportunities to serve our clients better. An ideal candidate will have more than 3 years of true Customer Success Management experience, has tapped into the strategic operations of Customer Success, and understands what is necessary to make a team flourish.
- Take a customer from 'sold' to 'we love vFairs' by empowering them to see potential in using vFairs every day for all of their company’s virtual event needs
- Gain a thorough understanding of the history of key accounts, the problems we solve for them, and their motivations to choose our platform
- Measure satisfaction levels after every virtual event we conduct for key accounts through CSAT/NPS surveys.
- Listen and seek feedback from customers so that we may cycle that as actionable insights for product and project management teams
- Ensure a high percentage of retention and low logo/revenue churn
- Update and document all activities (calls, emails, notes, meetings) for key accounts in the CRM, track activities for future references & create a schedule for future touchpoints.
- Remove purchase barriers by taking into account local specificities, lifecycle moments, and customer profiles to increase service quality and nurture relationships with our customers.
- Capture social proof through video testimonials and third-party reviews
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and partner closely with the Project Management team and Customer Success Management to close them
- Partner closely with our Tech, Sales, and Project Management teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience that leads to retention, renewals, and expansion
- Assist with onboarding and continuous adoption and usage by leading demos for various use cases, while consistently connecting their challenges and goals with our values
- Negotiate, prepare and renew multi-year contracts, achieving and exceeding target renewal and expansion goals
- 3+ years of true Customer Success Management experience
- Proven working experience in customer service and customer success, or a relevant role
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with any mainstream CRM (HubSpot is preferred)
- Experience with MS Office
- Proficiency in developing reports, analysis, and insights
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with cross-functional departments