** We Welcome all USA Talent to apply. This job is 100% remote. **
Job Purpose: Job Purpose: The Manager of DevOps will be responsible for providing direction (both technical and people-focused) for seeding and growing a DevOps culture in the organization in support of Perceptyx’s SaaS platform.
The Manager will be directly responsible for leading and managing 4 to 6 DevOps Engineers focused on providing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) automation for new and existing products. This position will be closely partnering with the Cloud Operations, SRE, and Product Engineering teams.
What You Will Do:
- Establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts and on-going production operations.
- Build, deploy and operate containerized workloads in cloud environments.
- Identify and implement ways to improve, promote quality, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness through CI/CD pipelines.
- Engages with project teams in early phases of the development life cycle to ensure alignment with the overall release schedules.
- Implement the DevOps roadmap and measure success via key performance indicators agreed with other Engineering Managers
- Participating in maintenance of DevOps tools and software.
- Research, gather feedback, and help build momentum for growing a DevOps culture within the Product & Technology organization.
- Work closely with other teams by using best Scrum methodologies
What You Will Bring:🚀
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps and CI/CD Automation in cloud-based environment
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Hands on experience and solid understanding of agile/scrum frameworks and principles.
- Experience in building microservices and architecture for containerized workloads with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Go, Python, Shell and Perl.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor, and lead a team in accordance with agile methodology and thought leadership
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as GitLab, ArgoCD, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web development, content management and delivery systems, API gateways and databases.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel if necessary
What We Offer:
- Taking Care of Your Future 401(k) plan
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family.
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in a scaling work environment.
- Generous Time Off 🏝
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done wherever you're comfortable)
- An engaging work environment that is named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’ policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume.