Novibet is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our team in our offices in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
Keep reading below...!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
You will report to the Cyber Security & Resilience Director, contributing to the implementation and continuous improvement of a robust information security management system, one that will act as a business enabler for achieving the company’s ambitious growth plans.
- Ensure compliance with information security regulatory requirements and manage IT security audits for licensing and ongoing compliance
- Manage information security & data privacy technologies and contracts
- Analyze security incidents and propose countermeasures
- Oversee the deployment of security projects and solutions
- Provide baseline security requirements and controls that ensure security and privacy by design and by default in new projects and services
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and propose necessary changes or enhancements
- Prepare, perform, and validate the necessary security acceptance tests in new projects and services
- Manage ISO27001 certification activities
- Provide expert advice and feedback to technology teams regarding secure development and secure system life cycle requirements
- Monitor and update as required the company’s Information Security governance framework
- Ensure that security risks are timely identified and mitigated to minimize the business disruption that could affect company revenue and good regulatory standing
- Supervise, analyze, evaluate, and monitor remediation progress of various Information Security technical assessments (i.e., penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, code reviews, etc.) recommendations
- Ensure that design, specification, implementation and operation of information systems and networks conform to company’s Information Security policy
- 1-2 years of work experience in the Information Security field
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ownership mindset
- A track record of delivering projects
- Strong knowledge of IS and IT technologies, standards, current trends, and best practices
- Risk identification and management based on international standards
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Globally recognized information security-related professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP, etc.) will be considered a plus
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Information Security or in a related field (Information Technology, Digital Systems, Applied Mathematics, etc.)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly and modern working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health care medical plan
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
Last updated on Jul 14, 2023