Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on equipment and recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Supervisor.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Track all equipment information, including spare parts and documentation.
- Operate equipment in according to safety rules and precautions.
- Evaluate and report work performance under the area of responsibility.
- Adhere to and be guided by the collective labor agreement, internal regulations, and other company policies.
- Ensure proper implementation of company HSE policies and procedures at workplace.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses.
TVET II +16 years’ experience/ TVET III +8 years in the operation of heavy equipment, Valid driving License approved by government.5th grade driving license.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Last updated on Nov 24, 2021