Come join our Walser family! Our company has been a pioneer in the automotive industry with over 65 years of service. We believe in Family, Career and Diversity. We show that through progressive, family-focused benefits and perks, compelling career paths, and a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
Compensation Range: $16.00 - 19.00 per hour
How do our Automotive Service Runners Drive Impact?
Our Automotive Service Runner supports the service department at our dealerships. They provide support to the dealership's service department by:
- Moving vehicles out of the service drive aisle
- Support technicians by helping bring vehicles to bay and park after service
- Aid in keeping drive aisle clear and clean
- Run vehicles through the automatic wash
We're Looking For:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside, in all weather conditions
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage & HSA/FSA
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and 401K with Employer Match
- Pet insurance and Employee discounts
- Access to our Employee Resource Groups, such as: Women of Walser, Drive with Pride and Asian Hmong Alliance
- The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation-The Walser Foundation: Our Community Mission - YouTube
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship.
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge.
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious.
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Last updated on Feb 7, 2024