Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,500 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
We are seeking a Field Marketing Specialist to support our marketing efforts in the Benelux region. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies to drive demand, generate leads, and support our sales efforts in the region. You will work closely with the sales team in Belgium and Netherlands as well as other key stakeholders, while being part of an international marketing team of over 30 talented professionals.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-growing company who is working to accelerate business in a strategic market, this might be the right career move for you!
Your mission includes
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan for the region in alignment with core business drivers and regional sales objectives
- Collaborate with sales teams to identify target accounts and develop account-based marketing strategies
- Leverage the full range of marketing channels, including events, social, media and PR, partnerships, and other tactics to drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Develop and manage the regional marketing budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness and ROI
- Measure and analyze the impact of regional marketing initiatives, and provide regular reports to key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive activity, and marketing best practices in the region
- Act as the main marketing business partner for Belgium and Netherlands sales teams
- Tracking and reporting on marketing performance metrics and ROI, using insights to optimize ongoing and future campaigns/programs.
- Manage budgets and ensure timely execution of marketing programs
This list is not exhaustive and can be tailored to your profile, motivation and initiative - we always appreciate new ideas!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch (Flemish is a plus)
- Growth-oriented and results-driven, with a strong understanding of demand generation, lead generation, and account-based marketing strategies
- Familiar with various with different marketing channels and techniques: events, paid advertising, emailing, inbound and content, SEO, social media, partnerships, etc.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce as a plus)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- A fast-growing company with a truly international environment.
- Multiple opportunities to learn from and collaborate with colleagues with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- A fun, collaborative and flexible work model as part of a creative team of 30+ experienced marketers
- Cross-functional collaboration with teams from different regions, departments, and functions, providing
- Professional development opportunities and exposure to global trends and best practices in different marketing disciplines.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application (resume and cover letter) today!
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023