- Conduct physical counts to verify accuracy if incoming and outgoing products at the stores.
- Ensure incoming products are stored according to DCP’s policies & procedures.
- Post details of issue transactions and ensure integrity of the inventory management system.
- Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/inventory records and support in reconciling/resolving.
- Maintain approved HSE best practices in the stores.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Ensure that all items are binned on racks within12hrs.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of stores on daily basis
- Update bin cards on daily basis
- Update bin locations on daily basis
- Sign off GRNs of binned stock
- Proper achieving of reservations and ensure they are signed off by the HOD stores before posting transactions.
Conduct cyclic counts of 20 items on a daily basis and report to inventory
- Diploma in CIPS/CILT, Business Management and Equivalent with a minimum of 4 years working experience in stores Management.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
Last updated on Jan 26, 2022