is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1
at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives
of leading organizations.
As a product manager at Alchemy, you will own critical business outcomes and lead cross-functional teams to define, build, and scale important products and programs. Specifically, on the growth team, you will use a combination of vision, data, intuition, product sense, design, technical knowledge, and more to help bring more developers into web3 and help build a new version of the internet powered by decentralized apps and protocols. In this role, you will work closely with the head of growth and go-to-market to make building web3 products incredibly easy, delightful, and valuable. You will also work closely with teammates in engineering, design, data science, marketing, and the rest of the Alchemy growth team.
- Define the growth strategy and roadmap
- Define, iterate, monitor, and drive key input and output metrics
- Write and execute product specs for innovative growth products
- Manage the full user funnel: website, signup flow, new user onboarding, and beyond
- Scale existing Alchemy products like test Ethereum faucets, Dapp Store, unit converters, and more
- Provide support to adjacent functions like growth marketing, operations, and partnerships
- Identify and execute new projects to increase quality and sustainable user acquisition
- Identify and execute new projects to increase developer activation leading to a first API request
- Identify and execute new projects to increase retention of developers and expand their API usage
- Identify and execute new projects to increase paid conversion and monetization of Alchemy developers
- Help drive adoption of web3 and Alchemy with large Fortune 500 companies through prototyping
- Help grow the company and Alchemy’s role in the web3 ecosystem
What We're Looking For:
- 6-12 years experience as a Product Manager and/or Startup Founder
- Web3 passion required
- Startup experience required
- Technical background preferred
- Deep analytical rigor
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset
Last updated on Jul 27, 2023