Direct Reports/ Subordinates
Plant Patrollers, Production Attendants
Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other CCR Operators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement & Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Coaching and Training of CCR operators to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal and clinker respectively.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure run the equipment in steady trend on continuous basis.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and minimizing manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from your department confirm with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Relieves other Kiln CCR operator when on leave.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years Cement Plant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Critical thinking
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Last updated on Jan 12, 2022