Currently we have an opening for a Bioinformatics Scientist
located in Waltham, MA.
Details for the position are as follows:Job Description:
- Function as a bioinformatics specialist to perform de novo assembly of whole genomes. Lead NGS Bioinformatics analysis on short and long reads and be comfortable in developing high quality codes.
- Follow company data handling procedures and compliances. Advanced skills with bioinformatics tools and high-level programming languages (Python is a must; R is a plus). Proficient in using Linux and comfortable working with AWS, HPC, etc.
Who We Are:
- Pay rate is 45-57/hr based on experience, to start.
- Hours are regular business hours, Monday-Friday.
- Position is initially a year-long contract, highly likely to extend or convert permanent.
The Fountain Group
is a nationwide staffing firm with over 80 Fortune 100-500 clients. Since 2001, TFG has maintained a consistent standard of excellence, and our work is broadly recognized every year through numerous industry performance awards. Our success is a team effort.
Browse our website below for additional information on our company.The Fountain Group“We work in Life Sciences, Clinical, Engineering, IT, and more. Above all, we specialize in people.”
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023