At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to leadership, innovation, partnership, responsibility, and community. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic ‘oneaviso’ culture sets us apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our Business Management team.
Your role will be required to regularly perform essential duties on behalf of the company from your assigned Aviso office. Your role is considered medium flexibility, requiring you to work onsite 1-3 days per week at our office at 1111 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Management the Business Process Analyst is responsible for complimenting the Senior Process Design Engineer to identify and develop business process requirements, outputs, inputs, steps, roles & responsibilities, and stakeholders within the Process Engineering journey.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
- Assist in the development and delivery of process engineering activities
- To understand, document and analyze processes to inform potential future state solutions
- You will bridge the gap between people, process by aligning stakeholder expectations and business needs into robust documentation that is usable, sustainable and add value to end users
- Assess current process documentation where available with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Identify gaps in process documentation against desired end state
- Support automation/migration of processes
- Assessment, analysis, recommend remediation and improvement roadmaps
- Creation/updating and or delivery of process documentation materials to stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and build relationships to collaborate on process efficiency and drive business change
- Effectively communicate key process changes, summarize new features and applicability and present to stakeholders
- Perform process mapping using industry accepted techniques and methodologies
- Document processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for processes
Your experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience dedicated to process analysis & documentation
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (MS Excel, PPT, Word and Note), MS Visio (data flow and process documents), and MS Project
- Business experience in the financial services industry primarily in Dealer Operations with solid functional knowledge
- Bachelors in BA or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven record of high performance and achievement in past positions
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent process improvement designation is an asset
- Exceptional analytical and documentation skills
- Excellent presentation building/delivery and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a relevant industry in a business improvement, business analytics or a related role
- Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth powers businesses that empower investors. We are a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $110 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our mutual funds dealer, securities brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, Qtrade Guided Portfolios, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, offers a comprehensive lineup of responsible investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.
This position is posted with an expected salary range of $85,000 - $95,000 CAD annually. Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate and the requirements of the position.
Last updated on Jul 10, 2023