We are a leading AI company that helps businesses around the globe utilize artificial intelligence to create innovative solutions and drive operational efficiency. We are ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 certified and are committed to maintaining and improving our information security and privacy management standards.
We are seeking a dedicated IT Compliance Officer to oversee our company's compliance with legal, regulatory, and operational requirements. This role will ensure adherence to our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) standards in line with ISO 27001 and ISO 27701. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data security, privacy laws, and AI ethics.
- Oversee and maintain compliance with ISO 27001 and ISO 27701, as well as other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular audits to ensure information security procedures are adhered to.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
- Collaborate with other departments (such as HR, Legal, IT, and Operations) to direct compliance issues for investigation and resolution.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and provide guidance on related matters.
- Provide training to company staff about compliance-related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in the AI and compliance field.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Law, IT, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role within IT and ISO compliance, ideally in an AI consulting or tech-based firm.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 standards.
- Strong knowledge of data protection regulations and AI ethics.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
- Professional certification (e.g. ISO27001 Lead Internal Auditor, ISO27701 Lead Internal Auditor, CISA, CIPP/E, and CISM)
- Excellent skills in communication and English.
- Hybrid work
- Health insurance
- Mental wellness service
- Annual health check
- Laptop and other equipments
- Free snacks & drinks
- Weekly massage
- Yoga class
- Education allowance
- Performance bonus
Last updated on Jul 6, 2023