Position: Mental Health Professional (MHP)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of diploma/transcripts to support graduation with a master's degree behavioral health, social services, or related field.
- Copy of a current, valid, unrestricted license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) -OR- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) issued by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners obtained via the following link: https://www.azbbhe.us.
- Minimum two years of past work experience in this position.
- Coordinates regarding psychosocial treatment issues related to patient care.
- Presents relevant findings that pertain to mental status and patient risk in an acute environment.
- Prepares comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessments, mental status exams, treatment plans, and other clinical reports.
- Provides individual treatment and crisis intervention services. Facilitates therapeutic and psychoeducational group treatment.
- Conducts short term, solution-focused therapy with the use of treatment plans, goals, and objectives.
- Develops treatment plans for patients with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders.
- Maintains familiarity with mental health diagnoses that correspond to International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM).
- Coordinates treatment with Maricopa County Sherriff's Office (MCSO), courts, and community providers for continuity of care.
Last updated on Jul 5, 2023