The client provides information technology (IT) services, including business outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application service offered by the company includes application development, maintenance, and support. The markets served by the company are financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, transportation, communications, and consumer and retail industries.
Rate Range: $65-$70/Hr (All Inclusive)
About ApTask:Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
- 7 10 years of professional work experience designing and implementing data pipelines in a cloud environment is required.
- 3+ years of experience migrating/developing data solutions in the AWS cloud is required.
- 1+ years of experience building/implementing data pipelines using Databricks or similar cloud database.
- Expert level knowledge of using SQL to write complex, highly optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Hands-on object-oriented programming experience using Python is required.
- Professional work experience building real-time data streams using Spark and Experience in Spark.
- Knowledge or experience in architectural best practices in building data lakes.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
Last updated on Sep 21, 2023