We’re looking for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to create great food and new culinary experiences. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Create food (from ideation to recipe and execution) that delights customers.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking / baking.
- Prepare dishes using various equipment and utensils (e.g. mixer, sheeter).
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in basic pastry and a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Love for sweets and desserts will be a bonus!
- Knowledge of various pastry techniques such as meringue making, dealing with chocolate, etc.
- Ability to follow all hygiene procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills. Training can be taught in English or Mandarin.
- Great physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent; diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast-growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training and in-house opportunities to help you grow.
- Other benefits include a competitive compensation package and birthday leave.
You should include these in your application:
Last updated on Dec 12, 2022