We are looking for an additional Network Planners to join our expanding business. We are Airband an established Internet Service Provider transforming connectivity for people and communities who deserve better. Having secured several £multimillion projects, and with the view of acquiring more, we are looking for Network Planners to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Network Planning Manager, this role will work alongside our Construction, OSP, and Network Design teams to support the Geographic Information System (GIS) recording the availability and suitability of utilizing 3rd party infrastructure as well as providing new build installation documentation. This will involve some on site work and a mix of working from our office in Exeter and from home.
- Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure.
- Survey private land detailing the work requirements and precautions to be taken into consideration.
- Conduct duct and chamber inspection to determine feasibility for use.
- Validate network designs.
- Carry out network design changes if required.
- Liaise with subcontractors and multiple departments.
- Carry out 3rd party infrastructure utility searches.
- Create detailed Work packs demonstrating site specific civil activities.
- Provide site specific requirements (RAMS)
- Report on works completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Plan large scale builds (Greenfield)
- Provide detailed A55 documentation.
- Taking ownership to deliver survey or validation results within timeframes set out by Airband.
- Undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced, and optimised work plans for approval and provide an accurate and effective administrative support to the line manager and their team.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- 2+ years of telecom field experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) skills.
- Confident and proficient with technology.
- Interest in FTTP would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Can do attitude regarding changes to survey information requests.
- Excellent team player and comfortable being part of a growing dynamic team.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Company Car Allowance
- Christmas & Summer Social Events
- Airshare (employee discount platform) - save up to £1,000 a year
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing after 2 years’ service an extra day each year worked (up to 30)
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Health & Dental Schemes
- Death in service
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.