Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake's Partner Network is an integral part of our business, and our valued System Integrators help customers unlock the power of Snowflake Data Cloud. Due to continued growth of the business, we are expanding the EMEA Partner Sales Engineering team, looking for a self-driven, go-getter to help develop the Regional SIs in the UK market.
Success in this position requires the candidate to be a technical ninja by aligning with key programs and educating/upskilling partners on these key product features. The candidate will be presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether it’s a whiteboarding or using presentations and demos to build mind share among Snowflake SI partners.
We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of successfully working with SI partners and creating technical champions. Candidates should have knowledge of broader platform ecosystems, products and the competition, to influence and be the Partner’s trusted advisor.
AS AN SI PARTNER SALES ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Run training sessions, workshops, webinars to help UK SIs become proficient in Snowflake
- Help solution providers/Practice Leads with the technical strategies that enables them to sell their offerings on Snowflake
- Keeping UK SI’s up to date on key Snowflake product updates and future roadmaps to help them represent Snowflake to their clients about latest technology solutions and benefits
- Run technical enablement programs to provide best practices, and solution design workshops to help SIs create effective solutions
- Forward Strategic thinking - quickly grasp the essence of new concepts and business value messaging. Sharing customer success stories & case studies to showcase the impact of Snowflake
- Strong understanding of how SIs generate revenue through the industry priorities & complexities they face and influence where Snowflake products can have the most impact for their product services
- Conversations with other technologists, providing presentations at the C-level.
OUR IDEAL SI PARTNER SALES ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Providing technical product and deep architectural expertise & latest product capabilities with our technical community in the UK
- Staying current with the latest Snowflake product updates and best practices
- Hands on experience in designing and building highly scalable data pipelines using Spark, Kafka to ingest data from various systems
- Experience with integration platforms like Matillion, FiveTran, Informatica, dbtCloud etc. are plus
- Experience with database technologies
- Hands-on technical experience with DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, and Google Cloud Build
- Strong experience with major cloud platforms and tooling, especially Azure or AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience using Big Data or Cloud integration technologies such as Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Experience with AI/ML use cases is a plus
Last updated on Oct 5, 2023