The primary responsibility of the Junior Sales Executive is to schedule meetings with prospective clients, qualify prospects, and schedule appointments for our sales team.
- Find and research businesses that would benefit from City Wide's services
- Schedule qualified appointments for City Wide’s outside sales team
- Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, including – scheduled calls, updated client records, notes from each call, and appointments set.
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Achieve or exceed monthly activity and lead generation metrics to achieve revenue targets as set by management
- Send all City Wide information requested by prospects along with thank you notes and follow-up letters whenever appropriate
- Other duties as necessary
- College degree required.
- Highly organized, able to follow a systematic method and sales process.
- Customer service-oriented and highly effective communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and must be able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Prior experience using CRM systems
This position will be Salaried + Commission
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision options
- 401k Matching
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Last updated on Dec 14, 2021