LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 400 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
You are a passionate UI Designer with a keen interest and strong capabilities in designing and developing digital products such as websites, or mobile applications. Users are at the center of your design thinking process which is all connected with a clear guiding concept. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast-growing and international team environment.
- Concepting and designing interesting and complex digital platforms.
- Designing and prototyping interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our clients’ businesses.
- Taking full ownership of digital experience projects from pitch through to go-live.
- Scoping, planning, and leading UX/UI activities.
- Helping us analyse user research and tracking data, holding stakeholder interviews and workshops, defining JTBD, creating the ideal user journey and defining the required information architecture.
- Creating the desired look and feel, consulting and collaborating with clients to design the whole interface, user testing, user flows, handing over to development and assuring design quality.
- Collaborating with clients, business and technology experts to deliver high-quality experiences.
- Consulting clients in B2B and B2C on how they can make their website or e-commerce a central part of the multichannel user journey.
- Working in close contact with international clients and with international cross-disciplinary teams (branding, motion, developers and project managers).
- Mentoring, supporting and inspiring other designers as well as sharing your knowledge on new technologies, tools, design and digital trends with your colleagues.
- Helping us develop our UX/UI skills, pushing our boundaries and elevating our standards.
- At least 5 years of relevant UX/UI experience with a high-end portfolio.
- Eye for digital design and extensive online expertise.
- Excellent Design skills, design thinking and knowledge of insight-led user-centered design principles.
- Positive outlook and strong communication skills.
- A ‘here to help’ attitude, someone who understands that we’re better together.
- Experience in using Figma, Sketch, Miro, InVision, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with After Effects and/or Principle is a plus.
- Experience in lean UX agile project methods and design thinking processes is a plus.
- You have fluent English language skills.
- 4-day Workweek
At LOOP you can choose between a 5-day or a 4-day workweek – and have the freedom to switch between these models twice a year.
- Free Sports and Fitness
Yoga, fitness, climbing, tennis and more. LOOP covers the costs and gives you access to fitness studios and sports facilities across Austria or Germany.
- +20% Vacation
We don’t believe there can be enough time to recharge, that’s why all our team members get +20% vacation days per year, we call it Sunny Hours.
- 4000+ m² Office Space
Our loft space is part of our identity. An ideal environment for working, collaborating and finding inspiration — with an additional 600m² film- and photo studio.
- 100% Hybrid Work
Home office or LOOP office space? It’s your choice every day, and you don’t even need approval. In addition, most of our jobs are available as remote jobs.
- International and Diverse
Team members from 40+ different nationalities in 7 locations, English as main language and a 55% female leadership quota.
- And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, LOOP.Horizon workshops and trainings, Klimaticket Contribution, Audiobook Library, Headspace App Subscription, etc.
So, if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a position as a Senior UI Designer in Salzburg, Vienna or Berlin.
Last updated on Jun 13, 2023