Project manager with an active secret clearance
We are looking for a Project Manager in San Diego with an active secret clearance. All candidates would need to reside in the project locations. This project will allow some remote work, with on-site work needed 1-2 days per week.
- Three (3) or more years of experience within the past five (5) years in modern web-based business system engineering analysis and agile software project management support;
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the following: Microsoft Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server, or Team Foundation Server, and management of modern DevSecOps processes;
- PMP Certified, CSM Certified, and/or CSPO Certified;
- Active Secret Clearance.
The Project Manager will:
- Collect, review, analyze, evaluate, document, and process stakeholder requirements through DevSecOps;
- Capture and document initial requirements, system requirements, issues, infrastructure requirements, incidents, change requests, and change management processes using Remedy change management system;
- Document charter, scope, objectives, and use-cases for software engineering, customization, and testing activities;
- Support the Government in Product Backlog (PBL) grooming, Sprint Planning, and Sprints. Document user stories using INVEST criteria (independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, sized, testable) that capture acceptance criteria and include a definition of done (built, reviewed, verified, tested, ready to operate, and releasable);
- Provide technical documentation, impact assessments, Plan of Action, and Milestones (POAM), user training and support, user acceptance testing (UAT), change management, stakeholder engagement and process improvement;
- Support system operational maintenance tasks and updates manage authorized service interruptions (ASI) and manage tasks for GOTS software updates and releases;
- Provide software project and program management support using Scrum and other agile methodologies;
- Support the Government in records management, system lifecycle sustainment operations and configuration, testing, training, release, and operations. Archiving final copy documentation and deliverables meeting a definition of done (built, reviewed, verified, tested, ready to operate, and releasable);
- Provide requests for information (RFI) and data analytics support for all aspects of business systems and various other data sets;
- Support the development of best practices and develop actionable insights and recommendations for organizational operations or issues through retrospective meetings and process improvement;
- Perform business systems analysis using various techniques, e.g., data mining, business case analysis (BCA), business canvas models, business glossary, data dictionary, and analysis of alternatives (AOA);
- Identify and document analytical and business intelligence (BI) requirements, and track and manage the requirements in Microsoft Azure DevOps Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Power BI, and other software and reporting tools as required;
- Gather requirements and plan specifications for integration with the NSW Data Environment (NDE) using the current agile management process ensures data accuracy, availability, integrity, and confidentiality; and continuously evaluate new technologies for possible adoption and improvements to the performance of existing solutions.
- Medical Insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance;
- 401(k) with Company Matching;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package;
- 10 Company Holidays;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Prescription Drug Discount Program;
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program;
- and more…
About the company:
A small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector; a recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions; Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation.
Company size: 51-200 employees.