Who We Are
Initiative unlocks business growth for the world’s most ambitious brands. We believe in the power of media to reshape our industry and orchestrate a brand’s entire consumer experience, by balancing both what unites people and what makes them different. When brands unite people in culture, they build Fame, and when brands connect individuals to their unique journeys, they build customer Flow. Initiative builds Fame and Flow for brands like Nike, Amazon, Merck, and LEGO.
Media responsibility is at the forefront of everything we do, whether it’s creating media plans that reflect the diversity of our communities, promote brand safety, and foster sustainability. Our agency celebrates diversity in an inclusive environment where all of our 9,000+ strong talent across 90+ markets feel seen, heard, and valued. Our vision is to create not only a better media company, but also a better media industry, and maybe even a better world.
The Media Planner reports into the Client Advice & Management Director and is responsible for account management, implementation, development and management of overall media plans, measurement plans and test-and-learns that serve as local and regional best practice across Singapore and APAC.
Client and Product
- Taking briefs and bringing campaign to life from sound media recommendation, flawless implementation, and post buy reporting
- Collaborate with the broader team to produce best-in-class implementation frameworks for both long-term growth and short term campaign objectives, simplifying complexity into succinct guardrails and guidelines
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the evolving digital landscape and seek out unique media opportunities for clients before or once they are released to market
- Clearly demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need and focus on results and measurement
- Collaborate with creative agencies and Mediabrands Special Business Units to deliver a seamless product for the client
- Collaborating with the broader team, turbocharge media planning, and digital best practices and drive OESP integration, designing and overseeing sprints that enable quick test and learns
- Set up, monitor, optimize, report Digital, Search and Social ads together with the Performance team
- Project management, local market campaign response guidance and review as well as preparation of APAC post campaign report
- Assist Regional Digital Director in consolidation of monthly local Search performance reports and deliver APAC analysis
- Consolidation of Quarterly Topline Campaign Performances and Media Investments across APAC markets.
- Support Global and Regional Reporting requests on ad-hoc basis
- Strong knowledge of digital implementation role in media agency
- Possess strong working experience in media planning, strategy, implementation, trading and buying process, with solid understanding in creating and optimizing of audiences across paid and owned media
- Great client management skills
- Project management skills
- Working technical knowledge of buying and trading tech including ad servers, verification tools and DSPs / DMPs etc.
- Bravery to experiment and recommend new implementation ideas and tactics.
Initiative is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. People with Disabilities and all historically excluded or under-represented people are encouraged to apply.
Last updated on Feb 1, 2024