Client EOG resources....10 positions
Flexibility in rate:Yes
Please see the following:
- Candidates from OUTSIDE of Texas will be considered (Coding Exam will be required via WebEx)
- Candidates should be your HIGHEST LEVEL consultants – able to work in a highly iterative environment, solve problems and communicate with the business. This group works in small teams with NO SPECS – to allow the engineer complete creativity technically. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMNICATION SKILLS
- COMPLETE ADVANCED PROFFICIENCY WITH WPF IS IMPERATIVE (This team will interview 25 candidates before finding one that has the right technical aptitude)
- Long Term, Contract with the Option to go perm – if desired
Software Engineer will work in small groups with complete autonomy to develop cutting edge solutions for the business. Engineers will work with no specs - but rather directly with the business to create unique solutions. The role will involve working with the Business Analysts and end users to help identify the requirements. The SW Engineer is also responsible to analyze requirements, architect, design and present solutions to the business problems.
Developer must have 5-10 years of experience in Information Systems. Bachelor's degree required. Oil and Gas Experience is a plus. Exploration and Production experience would be a definite plus. Minimum of 5 years of experience with .NET Framework, including the full development lifecycle is required. Should be open-minded, flexible and be able to adapt to a dynamic environment. Should be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
Developer must be proficient in .NET 3.5, 4.0, C#, XAML, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Services and WCF.
• Must have experience in data modeling. Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL is preferred.
• Should have strong experience in User Interface design. Experience with Blend is a plus.
• Experience with .NET Design Patterns is desired.
• Extensive understanding of SOA.
• Silverlight experience is a plus.
• Experience with 3D Visualizations and Drawing tools in WPF would be a plus.
• Familiarity with JSP and Java Swing. PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR CANDIDATE SUBMITTALS:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Location
- Candidate Rate: (All Inclusive)
- Visa Status/Expiration Date
- Candidate Email
- Candidate Phone Number
- Candidate Availability to Interview (via Phone) within the next 10 days
Last updated on Apr 20, 2018