VRAI is one of the fastest-growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through the exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, NY, Shanghai, Chicago, London, Madrid, and Copenhagen, with more locations on the horizon.
We’re excited to be looking for a Showroom Concierge to join our growing team. You’ll be the first point of contact for all showroom guests and play an integral part in shaping the retail experience at VRAI.
This role is perfect for you if you are detail oriented, thrive on hospitality, and want to create a memorable experience for life's special milestones. You are excited to learn more about jewelry and diamonds that are created sustainably, and are looking to join a nimble team to in turn help grow the VRAI brand.
- Provide exceptional customer service in the showroom by greeting clients warmly and professionally as an ambassador of the VRAI brand and our values
- Be a trusted advisor for walk-in clients with questions about VRAI, jewelry selection, jewelry care, and company policy (returns, upgrades, resizes, etc) and match in-depth clients with an available Diamond Expert
- Maintain an organized and welcoming environment in the showroom by restocking jewelry, restocking amenities, spot-cleaning the cases and windows, and executing merchandising plans
- Provide support for product launches, in-store events, press days, activations, and influencer hosting
- Track walk-in traffic and drive repeat business by collecting contact information for our marketing channels
- Independent, motivated, and well-organized with excellent writing and communication skills
- Compassionate, positive, technologically savvy, patient, people-person
- Able to multitask
- Lives in the San Francisco area
- This position will work a Fri-Sun shift, weekly
VRAI provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Additional Perks such as employee discounts are also available.
Some plans may not be available pending global locations however other options may be presented.
VRAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
To find out more about VRAI check out:
Last updated on Aug 23, 2023