Senior Treasury Analyst
The Senior Treasury Analyst is a key member of the Finance team, responsible for overseeing treasury operations and federal/state tax activities. This role involves monitoring cash positions, managing cash flow forecasts, ensuring timely funding of accounts, and implementing treasury management systems. The Senior Treasury Analyst also plays a crucial role in tax compliance, including the preparation of state annual reports, excise filings, and corporate tax reporting. Additionally, this position involves maintaining compliance, conducting account reconciliations, and collaborating with cross-functional teams on various projects.
What You’ll Do:
Oversee Treasury Operations:
- Monitor daily cash positions for domestic and international bank accounts.
- Update cash flow forecasts and ensure accurate cash management.
- Execute funding activities and invest excess cash in accordance with company investment policy.
- Monitor global foreign exchange risks and interest rate exposure.
Implement and Maintain Treasury Management System (TMS):
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Treasury Management System.
- Ensure the TMS is optimized to support efficient cash management and treasury operations.
Manage Tax Compliance:
- Prepare state annual reports, excise filings, and state registrations as required.
- Utilize tax software (e.g., Avalara) to enforce tax rules and review sales tax returns.
- Assist with quarterly and annual corporate tax reporting.
- Ensure compliance with SOX regulations related to tax and treasury activities.
- Identify areas of improvement for tax compliance processes.
Account Reconciliations and Reporting:
- Complete month-end account reconciliations related to treasury and tax activities.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on cash positions, cash flows, and tax-related metrics.
- Partner with the Accounting team and other stakeholders on projects as needed.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure effective treasury and tax operations.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in treasury management and tax analysis.
- International banking experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of treasury operations, cash management, and tax compliance.
- Familiarity with Treasury Management Systems and tax software (e.g., Avalara).
- Proficient in financial analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and attention to detail skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) are preferred.
The expected base salary range for this position is $85,000.00 - $95,000 annually.
Compensation may vary depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, competencies, and geographic location. Some roles may qualify for extra incentives like equity, commissions, or other variable performance-related bonuses. Further details will be provided by our Talent Acquisition team during the interview process.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You'll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. Join one of our seven ERGs or participate in our Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs- we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Finance leaders turn to Billtrust to control costs, accelerate cash flow and improve customer satisfaction. As a B2B order-to-cash software and digital payments market leader, we help the world's leading brands get paid faster while transitioning from expensive paper invoicing and check acceptance to efficient electronic billing and payments. With over 2,600 global customers and more than $1 trillion invoice dollars processed, Billtrust delivers business value through deep industry expertise and a culture relentlessly focused on delivering meaningful customer outcomes. #LI-Remote
Last updated on Feb 1, 2024