B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for a B1 Licensed Engineer to be based in Poland.
B1 Licensed Engineer daily duties include:
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircraft across Ryanair’s six Polish Line Stations.
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always.
- Practical B1 Line Maintenance Experience (Essential)
- EASA Part 66 Unrestricted B1 Licence with Boeing 737-NG Type Rating (Essential).
- EASA Part 66 Unrestricted B1 Licence with Airbus A320 Type Rating (Desirable).
- Full EU Driving Licence (Essential).
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
All applicants must have unrestricted right to work and travel in Europe
Last updated on Nov 12, 2021